- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Keep away from flammable objects
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- For cotton wick - always trim wick to 1/8-1/4 inch before lighting.
- For wood wick - always trim wick to 1/8-3/16 inch before lighting.
- Keep wax pool free from debris.
- Never burn more than 4 hours.
- Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains.
- Keep away from drafts, children and pets.
Room Fragrance Diffusers:
- Remove the cork stopper carefully.
- Place reed sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- You can adjust the strength of the fragrance by adding or removing reed sticks.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- For best performance, periodically flip the reeds (once/week).
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- Keep away from children and pets.